All Specialized German Recycling parts are guaranteed to work properly for a period of 30 days from the purchase date (printed on the invoice).
This standard warranty does not cover installation labor, removal, or rental car expenses that may result from a warranty claim.
These extended warranties may be purchased with various coverage options. See your warranty card or ask your sales rep for details and upgrades.
Specialized German Recycling will reimburse all ground shipping costs for defective parts returned within the stated warranty period. Please call your sales rep to be issued a return authorization number. Do not attempt to return merchandise without first obtaining these authorization numbers.
You can pack and send your return to us in just a few simple steps:
- Contact Customer Service at 877-643-7626 to obtain an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). Please return items with an RMA number clearly visible on the outside of the box.
- Pack the items in the original boxes together with the original packing slip or invoice.
- All returns must be sent prepaid - no COD or collect shipments will be accepted. If we shipped you the wrong part or if the item is defective or damaged, we will reimburse you for the regular ground shipping costs.
- Shipping reimbursement does not include any additional fees charged by packaging centers. It’s a good idea to insure the returned part(s) for full value to protect yourself against loss. Returns sent COD or freight collect will be refused by our receiving department.
- Mail the package back to Specialized German Recycling -- 3688 Omec Circle -- Rancho Cordova, CA 95742.
- Your return will be processed as soon as we receive the item back and inspect it.
Please Note: The warranty does not cover failure due to abuse, misuse, improper installation or maintenance, alteration or modifications. Electrical parts are not returnable if installed.
You are responsible for choosing and ordering the correct part for your vehicle’s year, make, model, options, and/or other application specific details. Please read the product description and application interchange parameters carefully. A 35% restocking fee applies to all returns for items ordered in error -- or not needed.
All returns are for parts exchange or in-store credit only (No Cash Refunds). Cash refunds will be offered only for parts that are unavailable. Specialized German Recycling accepts no liability for inventory/order shortages, backorders, and/or items determined to be unavailable after an order is confirmed. If an item is determined to be backordered or unavailable, Specialized German Recycling will make every effort to notify the customer in a timely manner – and provide a refund for the unavailable item(s). However, we hereby expressly limit our liability to a refund of the purchase price of the items determined unavailable. In no case will we accept responsibility for substitutions or supplements purchased from other vendors. In addition, we accept no responsibility for increased project costs that may result from any inventory/order shortage or backorder.
Removing heat tab, overheating, abuse, misuse, improper installation, and/or operating without proper lubrication voids warranty. We offer no guarantee of merchantability, fitment, or value preservation for the vehicle on which parts are installed. It is assumed that all new gaskets and seals will be installed by the customer on all parts sold. Fluid leaks are not covered under the terms of this warranty. We assume no liability for any consequential damage to vehicles or vehicle parts due to the failure of any parts sold by Specialized German Recycling.
All new fluids, gaskets, filters and seals must be used upon installation of all parts. In addition, all applicable coolers, lines and filters must be flushed clean before installation to prevent contamination and premature failure. (This includes but is not limited to Radiators, Oil Coolers, Transmission Coolers and their associated lines and hoses.) Warranty is void if these procedures are not followed exactly. Engine warranties are void if engine is not installed with all of the following: New water pump, new timing belt & tensioner, new lubricating oil, and all new filters (oil-air-fuel). Engine and Transmission warranties are void if not installed with the correct fluids as specified by the manufacturer.
- All maintenance procedures must be properly followed at intervals at least as frequent as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer. Warranty is void if proper maintenance procedures are not followed.
- 35 percent restocking fee on all non-qualified returns.
- All returned parts must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice or warranty card – and the RMA number or Invoice number must be clearly legible on the outside of the box.
- All returned parts must be properly marked with Specialized German ID number and ultraviolet marking for identification.
All cores must be drained of all fluids before return to avoid $50 drain charge.